Strongest Network of BUIDLers in Blockchain
Binance is one of the fastest growing exchanges in the cryptocurrency market
Binance Labs is the venture arm of Binance and an initiative to incubate, invest, and empower blockchain and cryptocurrency entrepreneurs, projects, and communities.
Binance Labs is calling out for applications for any early-stage startups looking to get incubated from Africa. In Africa, Lagos will be the first incubation hub from where startups in Africa can be incubated via the venture firm.
APPLICATION TIMELINE :
- Online Application: Dec 14 – Jan 30 11:59pm PT
- Interview: Jan 31 – Feb 13
- Late Application: Feb 14 – Feb 28 11:59pm PT
- Late Interview: Feb 25 – Mar 2
What BINANCE LAB INCUBATION Program DO :
- Seed Investment: We provide Seed Funding
(10% Equity and 10% of Token Sale Pool).
- Mentorship: We have top mentors with both crypto and startup experiences.
- Network: We connect startups with our network of industry leaders.
- Other Resources: We provide support for startup formation, regulatory/legal advice, recruiting, technical execution, fundraising, marketing/PR.
BUIDLing in 5 Continents Simultaneously :
Phase 1 Regional: March 25 to May 3 (7 weeks)
Want to be part of our next #Binance Labs Incubation Program? Apply now to join one of our global chapters in March!
-Asia: Hong Kong, Singapore
-North America: San Francisco
-South America: Buenos Aires
Apply at: https://t.co/StDPGbrxJ0
— Binance Labs (@BinanceLabs) January 6, 2019
Phase 2 Singapore: May 4 to May 31 (3 weeks)
- All Teams will gather in Singapore
BUIDLing The Ecosystem Together
Apply here: https://www.binancelabs.co/